- Paper submission due on June 17, 2013.
- Notification of paper acceptance on July 18, 2013.
- Poster submission due on August 16, 2013. (Breaking sessions)
- Final manuscript of full paper for publication review due on Oct. 2, 2013.
- Final manuscripts are reviewed by the journal editors again and will be published late 2013.
Conference schedule: Oct. 2th, Wednesday ~ Oct. 4th, Friday
- Conference: TBC 2013, Oct. 2th ~ 4th, 2013
- HGV meeting, Sept. 30th ~ Oct. 2nd, 2013
- Opening Reception: Oct. 2nd, 2013 Evening
- Conference Dinner: Oct. 3rd, 2013 Evening
- Korean Society of Medical Informatics and Korean Society of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology.
- Aim: Translational Bioinformatics Conference (TBC) will aim to highlight the multi-disciplinary nature research field and provide an opportunity to bring together and exchange ideas between translational bioinformatics researchers. TBC puts its initial emphasis on promoting translational bioinformatics research activities initiated in Asia-Pacific region such that the first annual will be held in Seoul, Korea. Translational bioinformatics is a rapidly emerging field of biomedical data sciences and informatics technologies that efficiently translate basic molecular, genetic, cellular, and clinical data into clinical products or health implications. Translational bioinformaticians with a mix of computer scientists, engineers, epidemiologists, physicists, statisticians, physicians and biologists come together to create the unique intellectual environment of our meeting.