Call for Papers
- Paper presentation slots: about 30
- The submitters are requested to provide a C.V. of the senior author.
- The Proceedings of TBC 2012 will publish abstracts only without publishing the full length manuscripts to protect from ¡°prior publication¡±.
- Selected papers among the 30 will be invited to a special article of JAMIA.
- All accepted papers of TBC 2012 will be recommended to be published as journal papers by JAMIA (J Am Med Inform Assoc), BioData Mining, Healthcare Informatics Research, and Genomics & Informatics.
* TBC does not publish papers on the conference day but has 3 month revision process.
- Online Submission System:
If you have no EasyChair account, please create an account at
http://www.easychair.org/account/signup.cgi?conf=tbc2012 and login
- The manuscripts must be submitted in PDF format. Please download the manuscript template
(MS Word file) to prepare the manuscript. At least one of the authors need to register by the Registration date.
- Paper submission due on July 13, 2012
- Full papers are limited to 12 pages, including title, abstract (250 words or less), figures, tables, text, and bibliography. The first page should give keywords, authors' postal and electronic mailing addresses. Papers must not have been previously published and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- NGS for Personal Genomics, Cancer Genomics and Metagenomics
- Rare and common variants of human genome
- Epigenomics, non-coding RNAs, and DNA methylation analysis
- Genome-Phenome-Envirome Network Analysis
- Microarray analysis and functional genomics for disease
- Biomarkers, Drug Discovery and Pharmacogenomics
- Biomedical Text/Data Mining and Visualization
- Network Biology/Medicine and Pathway/Regulation Analysis
- Biomedical Intelligence, Clinical Informatics, and Health Record
- Semantic Biology/Medicine and Biomedical Ontologies
Proceedings and Publications
- JAMIA¡¯s special article.
- Health Informatics Research and Genomics & Informatics (non SCI Journals) agreed on the publication of all accepted manuscripts on authors¡¯ choice for publication.
Proceedings and Publications
JAMIA (Journal of American Medical Informatics Association) is AMIA's premier peer-reviewed journal for biomedical and health informatics. Covering the full spectrum of activities in the field, JAMIA includes informatics articles in the areas of clinical care, clinical research, translational science, implementation science, imaging, education, consumer health, public health, and policy. JAMIA's articles describe innovative informatics
research and systems that help to advance biomedical science and to promote health. Case reports, perspectives and reviews also help readers stay connected with the most important informatics developments in implementation, policy and education.
Impact factor: 3.974 (1st in the Medical Informatics category)
BioData Mining is an open access, peer reviewed, online journal encompassing research on all aspects of data mining applied to high-dimensional biological and biomedical data, focusing on computational aspects of knowledge discovery from large-scale genetic, transcriptomic, genomic, proteomic, and metabolomic data.
Journal of Clinical Bioinformatics is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal publishing original research on all aspects of the development of bioinformatics approaches, including tools, methodologies and data integration, for clinical and translational medicine.
Healthcare Informatics Research is the official journal of the Korean Society of Medical Informatics (KOSMI). The Journal provides a national and international medium for dissemination of original results and interpretative reviews concerning the field of healthcare informatics. The scope of the journal covers information systems, computer-aided decision support systems, health information infrastructure, biomedical engineering and Bioinformatics
Genomics & Informatics is the official journal of the Korean Genome Organization (KOGO). It is published four times a year in a printed version and on-line. Genomics & Informatics welcomes high-quality research papers presenting novel data on the topics of gene discovery, comparative genome analyses, molecular and human evolution, informatics, genome structure and function, technological innovations and applications, statistical
mathematical methods, cutting-edge genetic and physical mapping and DNA sequencing, and other reports that present data where sequence information is used to address biological concerns.